no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: Option to enable/disable On-screen Display for game link / LibRetro.
- FIXED: Possibly incorrect floor count on the Setup > Regions menu page. Thanks Hirato.
- ADDED: Theme selection drop-down menu when adding a new region.
- FIXED: Prevented dragging a dialog box when it has a drop-down open (e.g. colour precision)
- ADDED: Show context menu default actions in bold.
- FIXED: Ishar profile now works whether Gravis Ultrasound emulation is enabled or not. Corrects GOG.com comptibility.
- FIXED: Problems tracking the avatar marker when it jumps very far from its current position.
- ADDED: Improved 6-button controller support. Click the 'STYLE' button in Input > Setup to cylce the physical style between standard and 6 button layouts.
- CHANGED: Merge the game list and input list browser pages.
- ADDED: Menu bar '' button in top-right to toggle full-screen mode (convenience link to Video > Full-screen)
- CHANGED: Game list now groups games under category heading based on the sort mode.
- ADDED: New game list sort mode to group by core (i.e. platform)
- CHANGED: Game list row mode will now increase to 3 columns at full size.
- ADDED: Built-in support for 8bitdo M30 controllers in wired USB mode. Bluetooth mode will also work but requires manual setup at this time.
Pro & Steam Editions
- FIXED: Possible crash bug when exporting to mesh with per-colour materials enabled. Thanks Ghezra.
- FIXED: Opposite status message when toggling onion skin rendering.
- ADDED: Godot Engine for mesh export.
- ADDED: Full-screen mode now supports multiple monitors. The monitor that the app window is most covering will be used.