no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
NOTE: Map files created by this version will not open in previous versions of the software.
- ADDED: "Ishar" (DOS) game link profile. Many thanks to DJ for creating this!
- ADDED: Save / Undo / Redo buttons in the top-left of the interface.
- CHANGED: Click the "G" button again (or press ESC) to return 'Home' from full-page menus.
- ADDED: Palette favourites. Right click to update an entry using the current colour selection.
- ADDED: Set auto-wall colour (used by Block brush and can be enabled for all terrain) from palette. Click the colour to remap!
- ADDED: Keyboard shortcut support for palette favorites. Configure them in Options > Input > Key Mapping >
- ADDED: Add 'PCB' border graphic for game link / LibRetro.
- FIXED: Adjacent elevators (Options > Editor) not drawing on the floor below.
- CHANGED: The maximum total number of Colour custom tiles is now 8,000. Also changed Mono custom tiles to an additional 8,000. This is a per-map limit.
- FIXED: Bug preventing drawing with the 256th and later custom tile.
- CHANGED: Internal data representation of each floor tile is now 10% smaller. Future features will probably cause this to grow again...
- FIXED: Using terrain keyboard shortcuts not auto-activating the Terrain tab in the side panel.
- CHANGED: Corridor terrain brush now uses the currently selected colour for its walls.
- FIXED: Status bar message for hiding/showing the region tabs or the status bar could be incorrect.
- FIXED: Selection of centred or right-aligned text using the mark tool, etc. wasn't working.
- CHANGED: Added icon on toolbar to show state when using menu based tools like 'move avatar' or various selection modes.
- CHANGED: Updated the "Eye of the Beholder" Game Link profile. Thanks to glaymore for the correction.
- CHANGED: Moved the 'switch tool' to the Edit menu in the map editor viewport.
- CHANGED: Small optimisation to rendering speed.
- FIXED: Missing error message when unlocking the software with an invalid or outdated key.
- FIXED: Edit > Redo menu option (was performing an undo instead)
- CHANGED: Saving a file no longer trashes redo state.
- FIXED: Disable redo if buffered minor changes (e.g. drawing on the map) are about to erase the future state.
- FIXED: Enable undo if buffered minor changes (e.g. drawing on the map) are about to generate an undoable action.
- ADDED: Colour memory for edge and marker style. Restores last colour used when selected. Disable in the Options > Editor menu.
- ADDED: Per-game video frame assignments.
Pro & Steam Editions
- ADDED: Fully featured colour editor dialog box.
- ADDED: 'Web Safe' precision mode for the colour editor.
- ADDED: Colour panel context menu - edit / reset colours from within the main UI.
- CHANGED: Refreshed and streamlined the Setup > Palette menu page to use the new colour editor dialog box.
- CHANGED: Corner walls are now internally represented as individual marker values (rather than one + .msub). This affects XML export and scripting. See updated marker table in the Data Export reference for details.
- FIXED: Possible crash bug when exporting a mesh with colour tinted block terrain.
- FIXED: Doom .WAD custom tile import not working.
- FIXED: Don't include 'stroke' option on Editor > Edit menu when in tilemap mode.
- ADDED: Ability to edit the first palette index.
- CHANGED: Updated the saved palette format ".GPAL". (Older version files will still load into this version but should ideally be replaced by files saved in this new format.)
- CHANGED: Onion skin dialog now has an option to apply to all viewports (new default) or just the current one (previous behaviour).
- ADDED: Onion option to toggle silhouette display of other floors.
- CHANGED: Moved the 'terrain snipper tool' to the Edit menu in the map editor viewport.