no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: "Ultima IV" (DOS) game link profile. Many thanks to glaymore for creating this!
- ADDED: "Numbered Grid Tiles". Shows 'XXYY' values in all positive grid cells. Enable via Setup > Grid > Numbered Tiles
- FIXED: Opening maps from the command line or file association.
- CHANGED: Edit ribbon tab has been removed and replaced with Edit and Select menus in the editor viewport type.
- CHANGED: Floor ribbon tab has been removed and replaced with Floor menu in the editor viewport type.
- CHANGED: DRM screen, added some feedback if you paste something that isn't a key.
- CHANGED: Message box confirm System > Reset for Game Link.
- CHANGED: Re-arranged the Setup > Grid menu.
- ADDED: Support for custom grid origins (beyond the 'start at one' option available before.) See Setup > Grid.
- CHANGED: Game Link profiles can now specify a grid origin as x/y, rather than just 'one based' as a flag. See updated reference manual.
- FIXED: Ribbon tabs for Move and Paste modes shouldn't have been drawn in a disabled state when active.
- CHANGED: Don't apply an offset when using Edit > Copy.
- CHANGED: Updated tree marker appearance.
- ADDED: Text objects can now be selected by the mark tool and take part in clipboard / move operations.
Pro & Steam Editions
- ADDED: Double-click a colour in the palette panel and the editor will open.
- CHANGED: Removed ability to publish note marks to images.
- CHANGED: Renamed LibRetro API to GCGameLink and allowed it to work on macOS and Linux (for DOSBox Gridc). LRMEM is now MEMSCAN, check the scripting forum (http://gridcartographer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1937) for an update.
- ADDED: Export mesh "..." options on the File menu and region context menu.
- FIXED: System keys (shift, ctrl or alt) shouldn't work when the console doesn't have focus.
- FIXED: Image export grid lines bug on Hex-H floors with a top-left origin.
- FIXED: Issues with choosing a new font in a text object.
- FIXED: Inverted analog stick LY / RY axes now save correctly.
- CHANGED: The 'auto-hide menu bar' option now only affects normal window mode. In borderless full-screen mode the menu always auto-hides.