no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: Auto-tracking profile for "Gateway to the Savage Frontier". Thanks to Grauken.
- ADDED: Game Link video quick preset options for integer scaling and aspect-ratio correct mode.
- ADDED: Padlock icons on recent lists in the brush palette. While locked, no new icons will be added.
- ADDED: Pressing the delete key now works during move and paste actions.
- ADDED: Mouse wheel scrolling for volume control slider.
- ADDED: Smoother scrolling of brush palette panel.
- CHANGED: Note editor/display now applies word-wrap to long lines to fit in narrow viewports.
- ADDED: Text editor shortcuts ctrl+backspace and ctrl+delete to remove previous/next word.
- FIXED: Edit > Select All not selecting otherwise empty blocks with a ceiling mark drawn.
Pro / Steam Editions
- CHANGED: Console command processor can now handle command names followed by slashed switches (e.g. dir/w/p) without needing spaces.
- ADDED: Command switches for DIR: /w for wide mode, /p to pause after each page. Default is now a list mode with file size shown.
- ADDED: UIKit to help create user interfaces in the console. Each component is documented at the end of the scripting manual.
- FIXED: Various console API improvements and fixes.