no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: Volume control for Game Link. Click the icon in the bottom-right of the UI. Right click for quick mute toggle.
- ADDED: System menu for Game Link with pause, reset and power-off controls for Custom DOSBox.
- ADDED: JPEG support for custom tiles.
- ADDED: Quick File menu added to map editor viewports.
- ADDED: More custom tile sizes. Any square image from 4x4 to 64x64 is now supported.
- ADDED: Support for more PSD image modes: Indexed, Grayscale, Gray-Alpha and Bitmap.
- ADDED: New game link packet command
to isolate irregular areas.
- CHANGED: Removed the quick-save icon from the navigation toolbar. Use the new file menu, or CTRL+S (CMD+S on macOS)
- CHANGED: Rename Editor view > View menu > "Copy" to "Copy Setup"
- CHANGED: Improved default filename for region export.
- CHANGED: Removed list of profiles from Options > Game Link
- CHANGED: Remove "Auto Tracking Enabled" Game Link option.
- CHANGED: Removed legacy 'Game Link over LAN' support.
- FIXED: Problems reading many PSD files. Note the "Maximize Compatibility" option must be used in Photoshop.
- FIXED: Tile flipping being forgotten when pasting over with empty parts of clipboard. Thanks jkat718.
- FIXED: Clicks on the colour panel were also being processed by the tool opts. panel. Thanks Grauken.
- FIXED: Region bar context menu was only operating correctly on the first region tab.
- FIXED: Prevent Custom DOSBox click-to-lock ignoring the console popup window.
Pro Edition ( & Steam )
- ADDED: New script function GCConsole.GetAttrib to get the current attribute setting.
- ADDED: New script function GCKernel.MSTime to get the current system time in milliseconds.
- ADDED: Basic ANSI printing script 'stdio/ansi.nut' with limited support for text formatting.
- ADDED: Console border color support for CGA adapter mode. See API chapter of the script manual.
- ADDED: Added graphics modes to CGA and HERC adapters (roughly approximating their real-world counterparts).
- ADDED: Option to disable mouse wheel scrolling when using the console viewport.
- ADDED: Support for CTRL+'a'-'z' (except 'c') to console input.
- ADDED: Basic console 'device' support for "CON:". Use "COPY CON: FILE.EXT" to create simple text files. Use "COPY FILE.EXT CON:" to print files to the console (equivalent to the TYPE command)
- ADDED: Right-click context menu for the console icon on the status bar.
- ADDED: "End Task" command added to console context menu - force a script to stop in the event of a failure.
- ADDED: Mouse pointer support for console. See GCConsole.Pointer in the API manual.
- ADDED: Triangulate option for mesh export.
- ADDED: Script compiler and linker API.
- CHANGED: Simplified console display options. Removed incomplete 'EGA' option.
- CHANGED: Standard helper script getline now returns null if you press CTRL+C.
- CHANGED: GCConsole.Adapter returns a table slot called "graphics" to indicate non-text mode (used to be "raster")
- CHANGED: Split Export Mesh / Export Data options on File page.
- CHANGED: Removed comment lines from .OBJ export output.
- FIXED: Command processor 'import' and 'export' commands now have working error messages.
- FIXED: Pressing escape key on the standard line editor ("getline") wasn't clearing the line properly.
- ADDED: Shader effect for console viewport in CGA mode (shader model 3 required)