no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
NOTE: Map files created by this version will not open in previous versions of the software.
- ADDED: Support for reduced precision bit depths in the palette editor.
- ADDED: Option to export all floors to a mesh, not just the current one.
- ADDED: New API function GCKernel.ExecHookParam allows command hooks to take parameters via new 'user' arg type.
- FIXED: Restored image export of effects and darkness layers (broken in v4.0.4)
- FIXED: Double backspace issue on the console command line.
- FIXED: Wand tool will now correctly stop at the edge of a limited grid in both hex modes.
- ADDED: Custom Tile Groups. Select multiple custom tiles (Hold CTRL or CMD on macOS), right-click and choose 'Create Group'
- ADDED: File Merging. Press CTRL+M (CMD+M on macOS) to add the contents of another map file to the current one.
- ADDED: Right-click context menu for Region Bar.
- ADDED: Region hiding. Right-click the region bar and choose Hide to reduce clutter for big maps.
- ADDED: Ability to save a single region as a .GCR file. This is the same data format as GCT, but the extension change prevents overwriting a full map by accident.
- ADDED: Colour panel tool-tip.
- ADDED: Game Link profile views now support scaling. Use
(or scaley) to feed ( x * a ) / b into GC from game.
- CHANGED: Select multiple markers / terrain / custom tiles by holding CTRL (CMD on macOS) while selecting.
- CHANGED: Deleting custom tiles supports multiple selection.
- CHANGED: Allowed manual control of the repeating values option in grid setup while Game Link is active.
- CHANGED: Wand tool will no longer distinguish between Blocks (with auto-edges) and Simple Blocks (without) which is much more intuitive.
- FIXED: Issues with defining huge grid setups in Game Link profiles, thanks Grauken.
- FIXED: ToolOpts clicks registering when panel is collapsed (e.g. phantom h/v swapping of custom tiles)
- FIXED: Possible corruption for recent files list.
- FIXED: Possible crash when reverting a map and a newly added custom tile disappears.
- FIXED: Crash loading custom tiles less than 32x32 in size [in v4.0.6]
Windows & macOS
- CHANGED: Upgraded to libpng 1.6.29