no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: Publish Images to TARGA (.tga) and Windows Bitmap (.bmp) file formats.
- ADDED: Binary literal support in scripts. Use '0b' prefix, e.g. 0b10101 = 0x15 = 21
- FIXED: Tile map image export was clipping the right and bottom sides.
- FIXED: Console transparency issues when using Game Link split-screen.
- FIXED: Click-through the console to Game Link split screen.
- ADDED: Floor > Clean > Markers. Quickly remove all markers from the current floor.
- ADDED: Floor > Clean > All notes & labels. Quickly remove all notes and labels from the current floor.
- CHANGED: File format descriptions used in file selector filters are now read from the localisation data.
- CHANGED: Game Link profiles
now excludes positions from matching packet views. where x and y are raw game positions.
- CHANGED: Merge Game Link profiles list when multiple games on different systems are provided.
- FIXED: Don't ignore Game Link profiles that differ only by platform or beta status.
- FIXED: Several issues to improve development of Game Link profiles for multiple emulated platforms.
- FIXED: Ceiling marker display is working again for square grids (broken in v4.0.4)
- FIXED: Prevent selecting network files through file selectors (not supported by GC4 code).