no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- PRO: Added 'spray' mode when pasting to let you paint with the clipboard contents like a large brush.
- PRO: Default state for ceilings in image export is now off (see File > Publish Image > Filters > 'Include Ceiling Markers' )
- PRO: XML export changed to store region and floor names in CDATA tags.
- PRO: Created "Export Reference" PDF document to help explain the exported XML data.
- ADDED: Ability to load pre-drawn full maps for certain Game Link titles. These maps will definitely contain spoilers, you have been warned!
- ADDED: Game Link 'New Map' button on the Start Mapping menu. Creates a compatible map if a known Game Link title is detected.
- ADDED: New drag-erase mode for edges/tiles. You can now toggle off and drag the mouse to erase similar parts of the map.
- ADDED: Game Link profile for "Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra" [DOS]. Thanks to Watser and Aterlom !
- ADDED: Support for alternate versions of "Might and Magic" (1) and "Wizardry" (1). Thanks to MikeSol !
- ADDED: Command to clean all footprints from the current floor on the Floor tab.
- ADDED: Option to disable/enable animated edge buttons in the Setup > Display menu.
- ADDED: Headings to tool option panels to make the tool clearer.
- CHANGED: If a Game Link title is detected when Grid Cartographer starts, automatically create a compatible map.
- CHANGED: Show a message overlay when game link is connected but no video stream is being sent.
- CHANGED: Begun moving some status messages into the localisation database. This is a work in progress.
- CHANGED: Automatically switch to the tool option tab when one is available (Eraser and Picker tool).
- CHANGED: Decreased Game Link client timeout when using the new IPC protocol.
- FIXED: Regions created automatically by Game Link were missing the default 'grid on top' setting.
- FIXED: Various functions such as 'Mark All' incorrectly including footstep marks in selections.
- FIXED: Maximized Game Link doesn't always hide/lock the mouse unless the game requests the mouse, or we forced a lock in the options.
- FIXED: Optimised performance when using move, cut and paste tools on big maps.
- FIXED: Optimised performance when editing notes/labels on big maps.
- FIXED: Clear footprints from the source area correctly when cutting or moving.
- FIXED: XML Export adds a new 'msub' attribute to specify the type of corner or style of block edge.
- FIXED: Issues caused by switching Game Link titles without quitting Grid Cartographer.
- ADDED: Complete map for "Might and Magic III", based on a map by Watser.
- ADDED: Complete map for "Wizardry 6", based on a map by Grauken.
- CHANGED: Limit the maximum window size to slightly larger than the biggest single monitor detected.