no results for .
- What's New?
- User Interface
- Status Bar
- Game Link
- Export Data
- Built-in Scripts
- API Reference
- Standard Library
- Interface Toolkit
- Technical Reference
- ADDED: Keyboard shortcut to quickly toggle the whole right hand side panel on/off (Default:
- ADDED: Quick way to copy the display and grid settings for a region to all other regions. Use: "Setup > Display|Grid > Copy Settings" then "Setup > Display|Grid > To All Regions..."
- ADDED: Option for Game Link to keep the avatar marker centered at all times. (See the Options > Game Link menu)
- CHANGED: Stairs and ramps are markers once more. This is a rolled back change from v4.0.0, apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- FIXED: Added missing end-game floors to the "Eye of the Beholder" profile. Thanks to Gina for helping!
- FIXED: Corrected a small error in the "Wizardry 6" profile. Thanks to Grauken!
- FIXED: Loading a map was not always initially re-focusing on the avatar marker during game link tracking.
- ADDED: Start menu shortcut to the debug log file.
- FIXED: Use a smaller initial application window size when running on a low resolution display.
- CHANGED: Removed TAB/Shift+TAB shortcuts for region cycling.
- FIXED: Crash in file selectors on 64-bit systems.